Saturday, August 22, 2009

Orbit Lawn & Garden 3-Piece Hose Spray Nozzle Set #58594

Customer Review: Good Item
I bought this product on a hunch and I'm glad I did. It's working really well for me.
Customer Review: Poor quality of product
I purchased this same set from Home Depot last summer. Seemed liked a good value, with a well-known brand name (Orbit). Unfortunately, the spray patterns are inconsistent and wayward. Some of the nozzle openings became occluded...perhaps using a "screen" washer instead of a regular washer at the hose connection may have prevented this? My biggest complaint with the multi-pattern nozzle handle: the handle fails to return to the "off" position when I release it. I have to use my other hand to pull the squeeze lever away from the grip to turn off the flow of water. I recommend spending a little more money for a better-made nozzle or nozzle set. Avoid the plastic ones and you'll avoid the headaches that comes with it. Sorry...only one-to-two stars on this product.


100 garden hose

No comments:

Post a Comment