Saturday, August 29, 2009

FAIP PowerWasher Universal Pressure Washer Brass Garden Hose Quick-Connect Kit #80006

The FAIP powerwasher universal pressure washer brass garden hose quick-connect kit simplifies connecting your garden hose to your gas or electric pressure washer. This kit is made from high-quality brass and attaches to all standard garden hoses. First, you affix the brass male plug to your machine and the female brass quick-connect coupler to a standard garden hose. Now, you can easily connect or disconnect your water supply to the pressure washer. An integrated check valve saves steps by allowing you to connect water supply to your pressure washer while the faucet is open, and prevents you from having to run back and forth to turn the faucet on or off.
Customer Review: Why so much?
I use these fittings on most of my hose attachments and like them. However, I pay about $2.00 a piece at Home Depot..
Customer Review: In my opinion, a must if yoy have a pressure washer!
Hi, I hope you'll find this review helpful. I bought it to be used with my also new karcher k2.16 which it's the smallest of the karcher's electric washers and it works veeeeeeeeeeery good, pretty simple but it's a very good quality product! The kit contains 3 parts: Female-female quick release which was better than the one i had attached in my water hose. male-male connector which is the one used on my karcher female-male which is intended to be used when the pressure washer has a male intake. because i already had quick connect on my water hose as well as my car-detailing fittings like gillmour foamaster, i only needed the male-male but because i ordered this together with the karcher, i didn't know the kind of connection needed but.. with the remaining two parts, i'm planning to use it to connect two hoses when extra length is needed... just fantastic! a quick connect extension! if you're out there looking for quick connect for your water fittings, this one it's well made, has a high quality look and a fair price. PP


100 garden hose

No comments:

Post a Comment